Tenative Plans for 2018 - watch for more on all these in the Newsletter!
- Adopt a gardener program - match up gardeners who have a garden but need help with those who maybe have no garden but would be willing to work for a share in the harvest. Just beginning this if anyone would like to help.
- Workshops - So far we have two booked for the McKittrick Farmers Mercantine - An Adults only class in making attractive and useful party lights & other fun lights from recycled materials (BYOB - all supplies provided), and a Recycling Crafts for Children (supplies provided). A third we have is Small Scale Farming which will be held at a local small farm. Costs and particulars will be in the Newsletter first & then on the site. More to come.
- Chef Joey will offer a Beginning Cooking Class for Kids and Adults, with the hope that parents sign up WITH their children. Once a month. The FIRST one is 1/2 price with a free e-newsletter subscription. Starting in March, more to follow.
- Our gift basket market will still be at the McKittrick Farmers Mercantile, but will expand our offerings by having no limit on prices. Date set at end of November. We will STILL favor hand made and local over commercial. Watch for news about getting a space for your wares.
- We are inviting anyone who has a blog or likes to write short stories on any of the topics we cover to be a contributor. Drop an e-mail to: Hermannares@gmail.com